Income Tax - Unconstitutional? [Video]
A short history: a long time ago, i was at one of those free real estate seminars. I think this one might have been part of the trump university. The presenter said something about taxes and how to avoid paying them. I was already running a small business at that point, so that got my interest. Then an older guy yelled out from the crowd "It's unconstitutional!", then got up and left. That REALLY got my attention, so as soon as I got home, I started doing some research to see if there was any truth to that.
This is one of the videos I found.
Whether or not the income tax is constitutional is still heavily debated. But the truth is, since it's so widely accepted as "just the way it is", it's not going away no matter how unconstitutional it may be on paper. The only way it will go away is for a mass awakening - and that just might require a viable alternative before people will be willing to let go of the income tax.
- Minimum wage and tipping
- Townhall March 12, 2019 with Dan Taxation Is Theft Behrman
- The real Schaeffer Cox story
- Your wages aren't taxable wages, are they?
- History of the world with Cam X
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes