Taxation Is Theft Viral Messaging
As if internet memes weren't enough, the message is going viral in a way never seen before. A stamp has surfaced, and Taxation Is Theft fanatics are stamping everything from paper money to parking tickets when sent in for payment. One thing is clear, this message isn't going away.
There's no absolute way to track this, but estimates are in at over $200,000 in cash stamped to date!
The rubber stamps are available for sale at TaxationIsTheft.cards, along with other goodies that are sure to keep the message alive.
- Where can I learn more about avoiding taxes?
- Can we abolish the income tax?
- Randall Lord imprisoned for breaking a law that doesn't exist.
- There is no law requiring you to pay taxes
- Congress never bailed out the banks