Taxation Is Theft Viral Messaging
As if internet memes weren't enough, the message is going viral in a way never seen before. A stamp has surfaced, and Taxation Is Theft fanatics are stamping everything from paper money to parking tickets when sent in for payment. One thing is clear, this message isn't going away.
There's no absolute way to track this, but estimates are in at over $200,000 in cash stamped to date!
The rubber stamps are available for sale at TaxationIsTheft.cards, along with other goodies that are sure to keep the message alive.
- Townhall March 12, 2019 with Dan Taxation Is Theft Behrman
- The real Schaeffer Cox story
- Your wages aren't taxable wages, are they?
- History of the world with Cam X
- Clayton Hunt on Alex Jones and Joe Rogan
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes