Income Tax - Unconstitutional? [Video]
A short history: a long time ago, i was at one of those free real estate seminars. I think this one might have been part of the trump university. The presenter said something about taxes and how to avoid paying them. I was already running a small business at that point, so that got my interest. Then an older guy yelled out from the crowd "It's unconstitutional!", then got up and left. That REALLY got my attention, so as soon as I got home, I started doing some research to see if there was any truth to that.
This is one of the videos I found.
Whether or not the income tax is constitutional is still heavily debated. But the truth is, since it's so widely accepted as "just the way it is", it's not going away no matter how unconstitutional it may be on paper. The only way it will go away is for a mass awakening - and that just might require a viable alternative before people will be willing to let go of the income tax.
- Stéphane Geyres, Founder of the French Libertarian Movement
- Jason Bassler from Free Thought Project
- Blast Off! With Johnny Rocket: The 1st Libertarian Party Radical
- Nick Sarwark, LP Chair on Taxation Is Theft Live!
- James Weeks II - Libertarian Stripper - Ordained Minister
- More ...
- California Wildfire Bailouts Are A Terrible Idea
- The Philippines, Where Taxes Make The Poor Poorer And The Rich Richer
- Free Market Capitalism in Uganda
- Where can I learn more about avoiding taxes?
- Can we abolish the income tax?