Taxation Is Theft Viral Messaging
As if internet memes weren't enough, the message is going viral in a way never seen before. A stamp has surfaced, and Taxation Is Theft fanatics are stamping everything from paper money to parking tickets when sent in for payment. One thing is clear, this message isn't going away.
There's no absolute way to track this, but estimates are in at over $200,000 in cash stamped to date!
The rubber stamps are available for sale at TaxationIsTheft.cards, along with other goodies that are sure to keep the message alive.
- Chicago is locked down, police, economic struggles and more!
- Corona Lockdown - With Nickolas Wildstar and Mark Liberty
- Michael Cheney - A Libertarian in Scotland
- Mark Whitney, Libertarian for President
- Presidential Candidate - Arvin Vohra!
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes