Taxation Is Theft Viral Messaging
As if internet memes weren't enough, the message is going viral in a way never seen before. A stamp has surfaced, and Taxation Is Theft fanatics are stamping everything from paper money to parking tickets when sent in for payment. One thing is clear, this message isn't going away.
There's no absolute way to track this, but estimates are in at over $200,000 in cash stamped to date!
The rubber stamps are available for sale at TaxationIsTheft.cards, along with other goodies that are sure to keep the message alive.
- Dan Taxation Is Theft Behrman on Ask A Libertarian AMA
- Skyler Johnstone, Founder/CEO of Bee Delightful, Canna Bees
- Elizabeth Janicke, a young libertarian talks about her introduction to libertarianism
- Matthew Short on Building a Gullotine with Don't Comply, Come and Take It Texas
- Brian Ellison, Cop Watcher, And The Thin Blue Line Game
- More ...
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes
- California Wildfire Bailouts Are A Terrible Idea
- The Philippines, Where Taxes Make The Poor Poorer And The Rich Richer
- Free Market Capitalism in Uganda
- Where can I learn more about avoiding taxes?