March 20, 2018
Randall Lord was charged with operating a money service business (MSB) without a license. The thing is, MSBs are issued at the state level, and the office that issued the license told Randall that he didn't need one. Unfortunately for him, his lawyer had already convinced him to take a deal for a guilty plea. The business in question was simply exchanging bitcoins for dollars among mostly friends and family.
November 25, 2016
On March 24, 1997, the Supreme Court of Ohio ruled in a 4-3 decision that the state funding system "fails to provide for a thorough and efficient system of common schools," as required by the Ohio Constitution , and directed the state to find a remedy. It's important to note that just like legislators, court justices are also human and flaws with prejudices and agendas. Because of this, no law or court ruling can ever be considered absolute justice, especially when it goes against popular opinion. However, sometimes they can be more just, against popular opinion.
- Stéphane Geyres, Founder of the French Libertarian Movement
- Jason Bassler from Free Thought Project
- Blast Off! With Johnny Rocket: The 1st Libertarian Party Radical
- Nick Sarwark, LP Chair on Taxation Is Theft Live!
- James Weeks II - Libertarian Stripper - Ordained Minister
- More ...
- California Wildfire Bailouts Are A Terrible Idea
- The Philippines, Where Taxes Make The Poor Poorer And The Rich Richer
- Free Market Capitalism in Uganda
- Where can I learn more about avoiding taxes?
- Can we abolish the income tax?