November 20, 2018
With fires blazing in California, homes destroyed and lives lost, California's government seems to only be concerned with one thing. Protecting corporate profits. While many are blaming fires on camp fires, global warming and an unmaintained buildup of dry brush, California's biggest power company PG&E may have just admitted that a fallen power line was responsible for starting the fires. This could mean that the company could be sued by Californians for all their losses, which could add up quickly.
November 19, 2018
In ancient times, taxes have always been a menace to the people, and we were taught that it was hell living during the ancient eras since there’s still no law to inhibit the rich from enslaving the poor. We’ve undergone this revolution thing that our ancient heroes did to save our country, the Philippines, from other countries -- dying to provide us freedom we share today. Well, wait, freedom? Yes, we can do all we want except doing things that are against the law -- laws created by...
November 15, 2018
Foreward: This is an article written by a Libertarian from Uganda who is stuggling with a dictator who is raising taxes on everything imaginable. FREE MARKET CAPITALISM Standing amidst roaring lions, hungry for power like these political actors in Africa. All chanting for liberty and freedom in disguise, while the system they employ don't actually give liberty. These political actors are escorted by the unemployed and hungry younger populace wallowing in misery of grave poverty, while looking high at politicians as if they were messiahs of social, economic, and political rights.
February 19, 2018
Understanding the argument No matter what your or my position is on immigration, we have to at least understand the facts. If we don't understand the facts, then we are taking sides based purely based on emotional self interest. First we should understand why the topic is os polarized. We typically don't like when we ask a politician if he is in support of something and he answers in some monologue that fails to address the question.
- Income Tax: Shattering the Myths - Author Dave Champion Explains
- Taxation Is Theft Pin - Entrepreneur Eric Goertz
- Elected Libertarian Representative, NH House member Max Abramson
- I talked to a cop? This LEAP officer is no bad apple
- Cop Watcher Andrew Sheets, Talks about fighting corruption in Florida
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes