February 6, 2019
This past week I traveled to Uganda to speak to a new generation of thought leaders at the Nkumba University in Entebbe, Uganda. The Liberty and Entrepreneurship Conferences was put together by the Action For Liberty and Economic Development, and students from all over Africa came for a three day summit. I spoke on government and taxation, alongside speakers from the Language of Liberty Institute, Glenn Cripe, Andy Eyschen, and Kyle Varner.
February 4, 2019
TSA: The two party system is going out of its way to make us less safe simply to blame the other side. The money keeps coming in, and they are just stockpiling it while claiming there is nothing to give them. Two weeks ago during the shutdown, I traveled from Cancun to Salt Lake City with a layover in Fort Lauderdale. I’ll start off by pointing out I have no faith in the TSA to begin with. It’s just another attempt by the government to create a monopoly so we have nobody to thank for...
January 5, 2019
Amid the government shut down, which has left most people unaffected, TSA employees are now calling in sick by the hundreds. They refuse to work without pay, which is understandable, but why aren't they getting paid? The government is shut down, but if you book tickets online for a flight, you still have to pay the 9-11 security fees which are enough to get you a 60 minute massage, 20 times longer than the grope you'll get from the TSA.
- Smart Cities of the Future - Dream Again - with Michael Tolkin
- Vicky Rose for MS District 37 wants to cut taxes!
- Any Schmuck can run for Cattaraugus Coroner
- Live with Jim Ostrowski, Gun Rights Activist
- The justice system is run by criminals
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes