November 20, 2016
AUSTIN, Tex. — Leaving behind a rant against the government, big business and particularly the tax system, a computer engineer smashed a small aircraft into an office building where nearly 200 employees of the Internal Revenue Service were starting their workday Thursday morning, the authorities said. The pilot, identified as Andrew Joseph Stack III, 53, of north Austin, apparently died in the crash, and one other person was unaccounted for.
- Stéphane Geyres, Founder of the French Libertarian Movement
- Jason Bassler from Free Thought Project
- Blast Off! With Johnny Rocket: The 1st Libertarian Party Radical
- Nick Sarwark, LP Chair on Taxation Is Theft Live!
- James Weeks II - Libertarian Stripper - Ordained Minister
- More ...
- California Wildfire Bailouts Are A Terrible Idea
- The Philippines, Where Taxes Make The Poor Poorer And The Rich Richer
- Free Market Capitalism in Uganda
- Where can I learn more about avoiding taxes?
- Can we abolish the income tax?