February 19, 2019
In this post I am going to point out a major flaw in most people's understanding of the tax code. One of the biggest fears of not filing is that the IRS will hunt you down and throw you in prison. A quick search of the words "willful failure to file" will bring up many pages with legal information telling you the same. I just did this in google and this is the page that comes up: https://definitions.uslegal.com/f/failure-to-file-tax-return-us/ I have contacted them to correct their misinformation,...
November 20, 2016
AUSTIN, Tex. — Leaving behind a rant against the government, big business and particularly the tax system, a computer engineer smashed a small aircraft into an office building where nearly 200 employees of the Internal Revenue Service were starting their workday Thursday morning, the authorities said. The pilot, identified as Andrew Joseph Stack III, 53, of north Austin, apparently died in the crash, and one other person was unaccounted for.
- Ken Armstrong - Libertarian for President
- Vermin Supreme and Brian Ellison - Wash your hands and arm the homeless!
- Myra Matejka on Iowa Farms and Corona Lockdown
- The truth about the corona virus
- Tim Moen - Canada Libertarian Party Leader
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes