November 20, 2016
AUSTIN, Tex. — Leaving behind a rant against the government, big business and particularly the tax system, a computer engineer smashed a small aircraft into an office building where nearly 200 employees of the Internal Revenue Service were starting their workday Thursday morning, the authorities said. The pilot, identified as Andrew Joseph Stack III, 53, of north Austin, apparently died in the crash, and one other person was unaccounted for.
- Free Market Capitalism in Uganda
- Where can I learn more about avoiding taxes?
- Can we abolish the income tax?
- Randall Lord imprisoned for breaking a law that doesn't exist.
- There is no law requiring you to pay taxes