January 19, 2019
A group of teens on a school trip sought to intimidate a Native American Vietnam Vet Nathan Phillips during an indigenous peoples march. In the video footage you can them invading his personal space as he peacfully plays a drum. Afterwards, the Veteran made very emotional statement about the events that occurred, pointing out a few very important questions about this proposed wall on the border between the US and Mexico.
November 20, 2018
With fires blazing in California, homes destroyed and lives lost, California's government seems to only be concerned with one thing. Protecting corporate profits. While many are blaming fires on camp fires, global warming and an unmaintained buildup of dry brush, California's biggest power company PG&E may have just admitted that a fallen power line was responsible for starting the fires. This could mean that the company could be sued by Californians for all their losses, which could add up quickly.
March 31, 2018
A question from one of our followers, Austin asks: Hello I was hoping you could point me in the right direction of being able to educate my self more on the topics you represent. Id like to learn so as to be able to effectively defend myself and stand up for what I believe that taxation is theft, and be able to help educate others, but I'm a little more than naive on the subject and it's a little difficult to find trustworthy and well educated sources on the matter from my current research.
March 16, 2018
The Freedom Law School challenges anyone to find a law stating that the average American wage earner has to pay income tax. Many people claim to have found the answer, but like any good lawyer will tell you, you have to read the fine print. A Brief History Bill Conklin fist made this offer a few decades ago. The offer back then was only $50,000. It had a few requirements to claim the prize.
- JC on Bill Weld, Audacious Caucus, and the Thin Blue Line Game!
- Second Libertarian 2020 Presidential Debate
- What is Islam? With Karim Elsayed
- Will Coley Converted to Islam, should we fear him?
- Dan Taxation Is Theft Behrman on Ask A Libertarian AMA
- More ...
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes
- California Wildfire Bailouts Are A Terrible Idea