November 21, 2016
As if internet memes weren't enough, the message is going viral in a way never seen before. A stamp has surfaced, and Taxation Is Theft fanatics are stamping everything from paper money to parking tickets when sent in for payment. One thing is clear, this message isn't going away. There's no absolute way to track this, but estimates are in at over $200,000 in cash stamped to date! The rubber stamps are available for sale at TaxationIsTheft.cards , along with other goodies that are sure to keep the message alive.
November 20, 2016
AUSTIN, Tex. — Leaving behind a rant against the government, big business and particularly the tax system, a computer engineer smashed a small aircraft into an office building where nearly 200 employees of the Internal Revenue Service were starting their workday Thursday morning, the authorities said. The pilot, identified as Andrew Joseph Stack III, 53, of north Austin, apparently died in the crash, and one other person was unaccounted for.
- JC on Bill Weld, Audacious Caucus, and the Thin Blue Line Game!
- Second Libertarian 2020 Presidential Debate
- What is Islam? With Karim Elsayed
- Will Coley Converted to Islam, should we fear him?
- Dan Taxation Is Theft Behrman on Ask A Libertarian AMA
- More ...
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes
- California Wildfire Bailouts Are A Terrible Idea