Clayton Hunt, The Only Real Libertarian
In this episode I talked with Clayton Hunt, who has an exciting opportunity with a special election for the Texas House of Representatives. We talked a great deal about different ways to get libertarian and anarchist philosophies out to people, including whether or not we should vote, how we should vote, and whether keyboard warriors are actually doing any good. We also talked about the bump stock ban, and content and software piracy.
Check out his site: https://theonlyreallibertarian.com/
Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
- Dan Taxation Is Theft Behrman on Ask A Libertarian AMA
- Skyler Johnstone, Founder/CEO of Bee Delightful, Canna Bees
- Elizabeth Janicke, a young libertarian talks about her introduction to libertarianism
- Matthew Short on Building a Gullotine with Don't Comply, Come and Take It Texas
- Brian Ellison, Cop Watcher, And The Thin Blue Line Game
- More ...
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes
- California Wildfire Bailouts Are A Terrible Idea
- The Philippines, Where Taxes Make The Poor Poorer And The Rich Richer
- Free Market Capitalism in Uganda
- Where can I learn more about avoiding taxes?