Intellectual Property with Luke Henderson, Contributing Author of Igniting Liberty
Tonight I talked IP with Luke Henderson. We discussed a lot of topics from brand and copyright infringement, copying music, pirating movies and software, contractual obligations and government protected monopolies. It was a great conversation, especially if you're into IP laws!
Check out the book Igniting Liberty: https://tinyurl.com/yxzf9yuo
Follow Luke on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lukehendersonauthor/
Learn more about the book on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IgnitingLiberty/
Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
Dan "Taxation Is Theft" Behrman is running for president: https://Behrman2020.com
Taxation is theft swag: https://taxationistheft.cards
More information on taxation is theft: https://taxationistheft.info
- Townhall March 12, 2019 with Dan Taxation Is Theft Behrman
- The real Schaeffer Cox story
- Your wages aren't taxable wages, are they?
- History of the world with Cam X
- Clayton Hunt on Alex Jones and Joe Rogan
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes