Arvin Vohra, My POTUS Opponent
Arvin Vohra is the former vice chair of the Libertarian Party, known for his controversial posts and position on social media. While people certainly have a lot of mixed feelings about him, nobody can deny that he is making a lot of noise and bringing attention to a libertarian mindset. He announced just a month ago that he would be running for President of the United States of America (verbatim), against myself and the the others who have declared their run more officially.
- Minimum wage and tipping
- Townhall March 12, 2019 with Dan Taxation Is Theft Behrman
- The real Schaeffer Cox story
- Your wages aren't taxable wages, are they?
- History of the world with Cam X
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes