Libertarianism In Uganda
We don't usually hear much news from Africa, but this is a growing movement for individual liberty and against taxation.
Today I interviewed Mwesige Joram, who represents Action for Liberty and Economic Development (ALED) in Uganda. It was interesting to hear that even people who are completely impoverished by their government, still look up to it as the messiah, believing that one day it will free them from poverty. But others know the truth, and work hard to wake up the rest of the public.
- Stéphane Geyres, Founder of the French Libertarian Movement
- Jason Bassler from Free Thought Project
- Blast Off! With Johnny Rocket: The 1st Libertarian Party Radical
- Nick Sarwark, LP Chair on Taxation Is Theft Live!
- James Weeks II - Libertarian Stripper - Ordained Minister
- More ...
- California Wildfire Bailouts Are A Terrible Idea
- The Philippines, Where Taxes Make The Poor Poorer And The Rich Richer
- Free Market Capitalism in Uganda
- Where can I learn more about avoiding taxes?
- Can we abolish the income tax?