Libertarianism In Uganda
We don't usually hear much news from Africa, but this is a growing movement for individual liberty and against taxation.
Today I interviewed Mwesige Joram, who represents Action for Liberty and Economic Development (ALED) in Uganda. It was interesting to hear that even people who are completely impoverished by their government, still look up to it as the messiah, believing that one day it will free them from poverty. But others know the truth, and work hard to wake up the rest of the public.
- Dustin Evans for Delegate in Virginia
- The Case Against The State
- Live from Hong Kong
- Income Tax: Shattering the Myths - Author Dave Champion Explains
- Taxation Is Theft Pin - Entrepreneur Eric Goertz
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes