Libertarian Socialism and Bottom Unity with Dane Cook
There has been a lot of talk lately about "bottom unity" and the libertarian socialists. In the past I've heard ancoms talk and it hasn't been good, but Dane was kind enough to actually sit down and talk with me about what a libertarian socialist is. My first thought was that this can't be good, and I know there are always extremes to any group. But after talking with Dane, is it possible that he wants the same thing? It sounds like he doesn't want to hurt anyone or take their stuff, and he doesn't want ancaps to not have their own capitalist based society - in fact he even denounced past socialists like Marx, Lenin and Stalin because they used government to force everyone to participate in their socialism. It really sounds like Dane just wants to be a libertarian in a world without government restricting him and his fellow libsocs from doing the charity work they want to do voluntarily, and I can't see a problem with that. What do you think?
- What about the children?!? Sam Robb - Presidential Candidate
- LNC At Large and Candidate for Chair - Joshua Smith
- A look into how the US government treats people with disabilities ....
- Trisha Butler - who will build the sidewalks?
- Duane Whitmer - Anti-Tax Accountant for US Congress, NY
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes