Libertarian Socialism and Bottom Unity with Dane Cook
There has been a lot of talk lately about "bottom unity" and the libertarian socialists. In the past I've heard ancoms talk and it hasn't been good, but Dane was kind enough to actually sit down and talk with me about what a libertarian socialist is. My first thought was that this can't be good, and I know there are always extremes to any group. But after talking with Dane, is it possible that he wants the same thing? It sounds like he doesn't want to hurt anyone or take their stuff, and he doesn't want ancaps to not have their own capitalist based society - in fact he even denounced past socialists like Marx, Lenin and Stalin because they used government to force everyone to participate in their socialism. It really sounds like Dane just wants to be a libertarian in a world without government restricting him and his fellow libsocs from doing the charity work they want to do voluntarily, and I can't see a problem with that. What do you think?
- Stéphane Geyres, Founder of the French Libertarian Movement
- Jason Bassler from Free Thought Project
- Blast Off! With Johnny Rocket: The 1st Libertarian Party Radical
- Nick Sarwark, LP Chair on Taxation Is Theft Live!
- James Weeks II - Libertarian Stripper - Ordained Minister
- More ...
- California Wildfire Bailouts Are A Terrible Idea
- The Philippines, Where Taxes Make The Poor Poorer And The Rich Richer
- Free Market Capitalism in Uganda
- Where can I learn more about avoiding taxes?
- Can we abolish the income tax?