Matthew Short on Building a Gullotine with Don't Comply, Come and Take It Texas
Matthew Short is a long time activist, who has fought hard for gun rights in Texas. He is the PR director for Don't Comply and works closely with many other activist groups. In this episode we talked about Don't Comply and their current project - to build a guillotine to take to a demonstration in front of the Dallas courthouse.
This event is scheduled for December 29th, 2018, starting with a march over the Continental Bridge at Noon.
You can get more information about the event on FaceBook
Also check out:
Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
- The Myth of the Social Contract - With Andrew Kern
- Maj Toure from Black Guns Matter for Philadelphia City Council at Large
- Smart Cities of the Future - Dream Again - with Michael Tolkin
- Vicky Rose for MS District 37 wants to cut taxes!
- Any Schmuck can run for Cattaraugus Coroner
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes