Matthew Short on Building a Gullotine with Don't Comply, Come and Take It Texas
Matthew Short is a long time activist, who has fought hard for gun rights in Texas. He is the PR director for Don't Comply and works closely with many other activist groups. In this episode we talked about Don't Comply and their current project - to build a guillotine to take to a demonstration in front of the Dallas courthouse.
This event is scheduled for December 29th, 2018, starting with a march over the Continental Bridge at Noon.
You can get more information about the event on FaceBook
Also check out:
Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
- Dan Taxation Is Theft Behrman on Ask A Libertarian AMA
- Skyler Johnstone, Founder/CEO of Bee Delightful, Canna Bees
- Elizabeth Janicke, a young libertarian talks about her introduction to libertarianism
- Matthew Short on Building a Gullotine with Don't Comply, Come and Take It Texas
- Brian Ellison, Cop Watcher, And The Thin Blue Line Game
- More ...
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes
- California Wildfire Bailouts Are A Terrible Idea
- The Philippines, Where Taxes Make The Poor Poorer And The Rich Richer
- Free Market Capitalism in Uganda
- Where can I learn more about avoiding taxes?