Criminal Defense Attorney, Jamie Balagia
The Dude, Mr Jamie Balagia is a knowledgable criminal defense attorney who has won many victories in cases that no other attorney would touch. I have the highest regard for him and his work.
In this episode, we talked a lot about juries, probable cause, presumption of innocence, the 4th amendment, prejudice and many other topics. This is an episode you don't want to miss.
Filmed outdoors in sunny Austin, Texas :D
Get your Taxation Is Theft hat at https://taxationistheft.cards/store/taxation-is-theft-hat
- What about the children?!? Sam Robb - Presidential Candidate
- LNC At Large and Candidate for Chair - Joshua Smith
- A look into how the US government treats people with disabilities ....
- Trisha Butler - who will build the sidewalks?
- Duane Whitmer - Anti-Tax Accountant for US Congress, NY
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes