Criminal Defense Attorney, Jamie Balagia
The Dude, Mr Jamie Balagia is a knowledgable criminal defense attorney who has won many victories in cases that no other attorney would touch. I have the highest regard for him and his work.
In this episode, we talked a lot about juries, probable cause, presumption of innocence, the 4th amendment, prejudice and many other topics. This is an episode you don't want to miss.
Filmed outdoors in sunny Austin, Texas :D
Get your Taxation Is Theft hat at https://taxationistheft.cards/store/taxation-is-theft-hat
- Stéphane Geyres, Founder of the French Libertarian Movement
- Jason Bassler from Free Thought Project
- Blast Off! With Johnny Rocket: The 1st Libertarian Party Radical
- Nick Sarwark, LP Chair on Taxation Is Theft Live!
- James Weeks II - Libertarian Stripper - Ordained Minister
- More ...
- California Wildfire Bailouts Are A Terrible Idea
- The Philippines, Where Taxes Make The Poor Poorer And The Rich Richer
- Free Market Capitalism in Uganda
- Where can I learn more about avoiding taxes?
- Can we abolish the income tax?