Decriminalize Sex Work! Kristin Calhoun,. Escort, Speaks out!
There is a lot of misinformation about sex work and sex trafficking. The US has some of the most restrictive laws on sex work which creates black markets. On top of that, organizations that appear to be working to stop crimes in the black market are actually inflating numbers and misrepresenting the problem in order to siphon off tax money right into their pockets. Yes, there are real victims who are abducted and forced into sex work against their will, but a majority of government effort is on putting consensual sex workers in jail, using laws that were supposedly created to protect them.
Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
Follow us: Facebook: https://facebook.com/taxationistheft2
- Ken Armstrong - Libertarian for President
- Vermin Supreme and Brian Ellison - Wash your hands and arm the homeless!
- Myra Matejka on Iowa Farms and Corona Lockdown
- The truth about the corona virus
- Tim Moen - Canada Libertarian Party Leader
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes