Will Coley Converted to Islam, should we fear him?
I continue to see a lot of people disputing the merits of Muslims, whether they are to be trusted or feared. Many people cite positions in the Quran that seem to incite violence among its followers. I tend to believe that this is a very small minority. Instead of just guessing, I wanted to talk to an actual Muslim to hear his thoughts.
Another interesting conversation I wanted to have with Coley was about his claim that credit reports are discriminatory against Muslims. I didn't believe this at first, but hearing more detail about his current situation, I believe it more now than I did before. Listen to this episode and leave your opinion in the comments.
Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
- The Myth of the Social Contract - With Andrew Kern
- Maj Toure from Black Guns Matter for Philadelphia City Council at Large
- Smart Cities of the Future - Dream Again - with Michael Tolkin
- Vicky Rose for MS District 37 wants to cut taxes!
- Any Schmuck can run for Cattaraugus Coroner
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes