Will Coley Converted to Islam, should we fear him?
I continue to see a lot of people disputing the merits of Muslims, whether they are to be trusted or feared. Many people cite positions in the Quran that seem to incite violence among its followers. I tend to believe that this is a very small minority. Instead of just guessing, I wanted to talk to an actual Muslim to hear his thoughts.
Another interesting conversation I wanted to have with Coley was about his claim that credit reports are discriminatory against Muslims. I didn't believe this at first, but hearing more detail about his current situation, I believe it more now than I did before. Listen to this episode and leave your opinion in the comments.
Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
- Elected Libertarian Representative, NH House member Max Abramson
- I talked to a cop? This LEAP officer is no bad apple
- Cop Watcher Andrew Sheets, Talks about fighting corruption in Florida
- Ig Ronald on Students For Liberty Uganda
- A newly converted homeschool mom tells her story
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes