Your wages aren't taxable wages, are they?
Join me as I ask David William about his experience and expertise in dealing with the IRS when it comes to your paycheck. As it turns out, the burden of proof is on the IRS to prove that your income is taxable, and they can't just say "well it's income, isn't it?" So why have so many people gone to jail trying not pay their taxes? David presents a very solid argument that the methods they used were flawed. He points out their flaws and even agrees mostly with the rulings in those cases, because they weren't bringing up a more fundamental issue.
This is truly an interesting episode, especially if you're mad every time you see your paycheck and the government has taken another bite!
Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
I'm running for president! Learn more and donate at Behrman2020.com
- What about the children?!? Sam Robb - Presidential Candidate
- LNC At Large and Candidate for Chair - Joshua Smith
- A look into how the US government treats people with disabilities ....
- Trisha Butler - who will build the sidewalks?
- Duane Whitmer - Anti-Tax Accountant for US Congress, NY
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes