A newly converted homeschool mom tells her story
Christine recently took her 8 year old son out of public school and started homeschooling. I've heard a lot about this new way of teaching your kids that's growing quickly in popularity, and I wanted to find out more.
If you have kids, you don't want to miss this episode! Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
- The Myth of the Social Contract - With Andrew Kern
- Maj Toure from Black Guns Matter for Philadelphia City Council at Large
- Smart Cities of the Future - Dream Again - with Michael Tolkin
- Vicky Rose for MS District 37 wants to cut taxes!
- Any Schmuck can run for Cattaraugus Coroner
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes