A newly converted homeschool mom tells her story
Christine recently took her 8 year old son out of public school and started homeschooling. I've heard a lot about this new way of teaching your kids that's growing quickly in popularity, and I wanted to find out more.
If you have kids, you don't want to miss this episode! Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
- Ig Ronald on Students For Liberty Uganda
- A newly converted homeschool mom tells her story
- Venezuela - The Real Story - Zach Foster from Mises Mambi
- Minimum wage and tipping
- Townhall March 12, 2019 with Dan Taxation Is Theft Behrman
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes