Elected Libertarian Representative, NH House member Max Abramson
Today I talked with Max Abramson, a Libertarian elected to the New Hampshire House of Representatives. He is also in the race for President of the united States, and has some shocking insights into the political system, with tactical voting being the way out.
Learn more about Max Abramson and his campaign: http://www.maxabramson.org/
Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
- The Myth of the Social Contract - With Andrew Kern
- Maj Toure from Black Guns Matter for Philadelphia City Council at Large
- Smart Cities of the Future - Dream Again - with Michael Tolkin
- Vicky Rose for MS District 37 wants to cut taxes!
- Any Schmuck can run for Cattaraugus Coroner
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes