Elizabeth Janicke, a young libertarian talks about her introduction to libertarianism
In today's episode I talked with Elizabeth Janicke, a young libertarian who recently got involved with the party. We talked a lot about how she was raised and how she fell into the libertarian philosophy, and put her to the test against some statist trolls in the comments.
Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
- Ig Ronald on Students For Liberty Uganda
- A newly converted homeschool mom tells her story
- Venezuela - The Real Story - Zach Foster from Mises Mambi
- Minimum wage and tipping
- Townhall March 12, 2019 with Dan Taxation Is Theft Behrman
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes