Elizabeth Janicke, a young libertarian talks about her introduction to libertarianism
In today's episode I talked with Elizabeth Janicke, a young libertarian who recently got involved with the party. We talked a lot about how she was raised and how she fell into the libertarian philosophy, and put her to the test against some statist trolls in the comments.
Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
- Dan Taxation Is Theft Behrman on Ask A Libertarian AMA
- Skyler Johnstone, Founder/CEO of Bee Delightful, Canna Bees
- Elizabeth Janicke, a young libertarian talks about her introduction to libertarianism
- Matthew Short on Building a Gullotine with Don't Comply, Come and Take It Texas
- Brian Ellison, Cop Watcher, And The Thin Blue Line Game
- More ...
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes
- California Wildfire Bailouts Are A Terrible Idea
- The Philippines, Where Taxes Make The Poor Poorer And The Rich Richer
- Free Market Capitalism in Uganda
- Where can I learn more about avoiding taxes?