The Free Republic of Liberland
On tonight's episode I interviews Thomas Walls, the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Free Republic of Liberland.
I had heard of micronations in the past, but most of them were very abstract - some were isolationists, others were lawless and unproductive, and most of them are not recognized by any other nation. In contrast, Liberland is on its way to being recognized as a real nation, founded in the principles of liberty.
They have developed a constitution which has gone through several revisions, in an attempt to outdo the US, Swiss and Estonian constitutions in their protection of rights and limit of government. They don't require licenses to do business, and there are no taxes. They have already accomplished an amazing amount, and the constitution isn't even finalized. They are, however, recognized by some nations as a legitimate country, and their passports have been accepted for travel and entry into those nations.
You can read more about Liberland on their sites:
Status and Diplomatic Efforts
Chamber of Commerce
Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
- Chicago is locked down, police, economic struggles and more!
- Corona Lockdown - With Nickolas Wildstar and Mark Liberty
- Michael Cheney - A Libertarian in Scotland
- Mark Whitney, Libertarian for President
- Presidential Candidate - Arvin Vohra!
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes