The law that says you don't need a license to use your car!
I first heard about Eddie Craig when he published a video going through the details of the Texas Transportation Code, proving that you don't need a license to use your car. The same principle applies to so many other laws including taxes, business licensing and gun control.
I'm specifically refraining from using the word "driving" because in the law this has a very special meaning, and is the only way you would need a license. But driving does not mean what you think it means - it does not mean using your car to get from point A to point B.
The original Info Wars / PrisonPlanet.com video is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9kVCQ0y5Ec
Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
- Smart Cities of the Future - Dream Again - with Michael Tolkin
- Vicky Rose for MS District 37 wants to cut taxes!
- Any Schmuck can run for Cattaraugus Coroner
- Live with Jim Ostrowski, Gun Rights Activist
- The justice system is run by criminals
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes