The law that says you don't need a license to use your car!
I first heard about Eddie Craig when he published a video going through the details of the Texas Transportation Code, proving that you don't need a license to use your car. The same principle applies to so many other laws including taxes, business licensing and gun control.
I'm specifically refraining from using the word "driving" because in the law this has a very special meaning, and is the only way you would need a license. But driving does not mean what you think it means - it does not mean using your car to get from point A to point B.
The original Info Wars / PrisonPlanet.com video is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9kVCQ0y5Ec
Please subscribe to "Taxation Is Theft" to get weekly video updates: http://bit.ly/2CUKmkU
- Michael Cheney - A Libertarian in Scotland
- Mark Whitney, Libertarian for President
- Presidential Candidate - Arvin Vohra!
- POTUS candidate Jedi Hill will make you rich!
- What about the children?!? Sam Robb - Presidential Candidate
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes