Townhall March 12, 2019 with Dan Taxation Is Theft Behrman
This episode is a recording of a live, online town hall.
I'm Dan Taxation Is Theft Behrman and I'm running for President of the united States.
I this town hall I'll be discussion some of the common objections to capitalism, where socialism is often expressed to be superior. I'll also talk about the UBI, universal basic income program that's been getting some attention lately.
Follow me on twitter @danfortexas and Instagram @danbehrman
- Income Tax: Shattering the Myths - Author Dave Champion Explains
- Taxation Is Theft Pin - Entrepreneur Eric Goertz
- Elected Libertarian Representative, NH House member Max Abramson
- I talked to a cop? This LEAP officer is no bad apple
- Cop Watcher Andrew Sheets, Talks about fighting corruption in Florida
- More ...
- Willful failure to file is NOT the crime you think it is!
- The spirit of liberty is alive and well in Uganda
- TSA and the Government Shutdown
- Native American Vietnam Veteran Intimidated by MAGA Wearing Teens
- TSA Calls in sick - No crimes on planes